PEANUT OIL IS ONE OF THE HEALTHIEST OILS
- Peanut oil is trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fat.
- Peanut oil is high in monounsaturated fat, like the one found in olive oil.
- Research shows peanut oil reduces bad blood cholesterol (AJCN 1999).
- It also contains vitamin E and phytosterols, which benefit heart health.
Did you know peanut oil is non-allergenic?
Refined peanut oil is free of the protein that causes the allergic reaction. Refined peanut oil is safe for people with peanut allergies.
Eat Well, Fry Turkey!
Start with 100% peanut oil and a turkey to eat well for health, satisfy your palate, and create stories to remember for a lifetime. The simple steps to serving a deliciously moist and healthy deep-fried turkey in half of the cooking time are outlined here, just in time for your next holiday or tailgate party!
USDA AND AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION RECOMMEND PEANUT OIL
- The 2010 US Dietary Guidelines recommend that fat intake should emphasize monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, such as those found in seafood, nuts, seeds and oils.
- The American Heart Association recommends eating vegetable fats, such as peanut oil, canola oil and olive oil, instead of animal fats, such as lard and butter.