- 1/2 cup Honey, whipped (or thick and dry)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Peanuts, unsalted, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Plain oatmeal (or extra granola)
- 1 ea. zest of Lemon
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Peanut granola (see note)
- In a large bowl over a double broiler, melt the honey until it is runny; add the sour cream and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the toasted peanuts, oatmeal (or granola), lemon zest, and vanilla extract; stir until cool. To cool more rapidly, place bowl over some ice while stirring.
- Add enough granola to the mixture so that it can be rolled into lime or walnut‐sized balls with your hand. Roll the balls in the peanut granola and chill overnight; use for school lunch or afternoon snacks.
Note: Combine 1/2 cup of regular granola with 1/2 cup of roasted chopped peanuts.