- 4 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped skinless peanuts
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, including some green tops
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Girard’s Champagne Dressing
- 1 (24 oz) pkg. 10 1/2 ” flour tortillas (8 tortillas)
- 1 (10 oz) bag romaine and lettuce blend
- cocktail picks
Peanut Chicken Salad Wrap
In medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Champagne dressing; stir into chicken mixture. Separate tortillas and arrange on counter. Spread each tortilla with chicken salad to within 1″ of edge. Sprinkle 3/4 cup romaine over chicken. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
To serve: Unwrap; cut on diagonal into 3 sections or trim ends of tortillas; cut into 6 (1 1/2″) diagonal slices. Secure with cocktail picks, if desired.
Yield: 24 (3 1/2 “) wraps or 48 (1 1/2”) appetizers.
Recipe Courtesy of the Plains Peanut Festival Recipe Contest