- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon mango
- chutney, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, divided
- 4 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 1/2 lb deli sliced turkey breast
- 1 cup bagged mixed baby greens
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (garnish)
In a bowl combine peanut butter, 1/2 cup chutney and 1 tablespoon vinegar. Spread each tortilla on one side with peanut butter blend. Lay turkey across 1/2 of each tortilla, followed by a layer of baby greens. Roll up each tortilla tightly and refrigerate for 20 minutes, meanwhile prepare the dipping sauce by combining 1 tablespoon chutney, 1/4 cup vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice.
Slice tortilla rolls into sushi roll size bites and serve with a bowl of dipping sauce.
Yield: Serves 6
Recipe Courtesy of the Plains Peanut Festival Recipe Contest